Proyecto "Looking at Europe. More in Action!"
Calls for proposal 2015-2018 Execution: 2018
The project "LOOKING AT EUROPE. MORE IN ACTION!" is a project established to carry out jointly a mobility of students who will develop their multidisciplinary practices of the specialities of Automotive, Electricity and Electronics, Informatics and Communications and Administration.
The project aims to improve the future employability of students, offering them an international dimension in the development of their professional activity. The ability to compare working methods, to know production methods, the development of teamwork skills, the search for excellence and different management models. On a personal level, they will develop a sense of responsibility, time organization, autonomy, self-esteem, empathy and companionship. Likewise, through this experience, students will have the opportunity to get to know other cultures, improving their foreign language skills as well as their understanding and tolerance of what is different.
The exchange of approximately three months of the training practice module is divided into three parts :
1) The first 3/4 weeks the students of our centres will start their internship in a workshop of Mercedes Benz Spain.
2) The following month , German students from DAIMLER will join the same workshops together with our students. The German students will live in the homes of their assigned fellow students. Accommodation, board and transport will be provided by the host family.
3) Finally, both German and Spanish students, will travel together to Germany to Daimler (Mercedes Benz) where they will conclude the rest of their internship. Likewise, the Spanish students will live in the homes of the German students. Accommodation, food and transport will be provided by the family.
In the case of the students of Basic Technical Training, the exchange will be of 4 weeks :
1) German partner students will be placed into the workshops of Mercedes Spain. This will happen in the same period as the other group of students. Only in this case, the integration of the Spanish students will be one week before leaving for Germany. In this way, the students are only in Mercedes Spain for one week.
2) The pairs of students travel together to Germany to Daimler where they will conclude their internships.
Accommodation, meals and transport will be provided by the host families in the corresponding country.
Students will gain experience in production and manufacturing services as well as maintenance and customer care, depending on their specialty.
The students will benefit from broadening their perspectives and motivation and will be more aware of their belonging to a common project which is the European Union. They will value their education more when comparing it with other educational systems.
The project focuses on improving the future employment opportunities of young people by giving those with fewer opportunities the chance to experience life abroad. AIDEJOVEN is based on the promotion of inclusion and this project allows young people to feel part of the European Union and live an experience of strong personal and professional growth.